Download Updates - Updated April 3, 2013
DO NOT INSTALL FROM THE WEBSITE. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE
FILES TO YOUR COMPUTER AND INSTALL FROM THERE. ALWAYS TURN OFF YOUR
VIRUS CHECKER AND ANY PROGRAMS RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN
UPDATING OR INSTALLING!!!
Pro-Q Designer V 3.04 FULL VERSION - April 3, 2013 -
For Dongles labeled Version 3.0
This is a NEW version of the program that is fully supported. There will be regular updates to help files and documentation. All documentation will be available online. An initial set of videos will be sent out to all those who upgraded or who purchase a new version. Future videos will be released for a reasonable fee on disc. THIS SOFTWARE WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE VERSION 3.0 DONGLE.
The following major changes have been made from 3.01 to 3.04:
- A change made to force Windows dialogs to show the full filename has been rolled back as timing was causing issues. Note that Windows displays only part of the filename in the dialog box when saving. You can see the full name by hitting the HOME key. This is a known issue and there is a MS KB article about it. It is an MS problem and must be dealt with by them.
- In edit mode, the cursor now behaves properly.
- Edit hotkey popup has been resized to display all the text.
- Fixed installation issue where Labview would not install
- Fixed an issue where Integrate and the Eliminate Jumps Wizard would not connect a closed object if the closest point was the start/end of the segment.
The feature list will be available shortly for download HERE.
Pro-Q Designer V 2.01 FULL VERSION - July 29, 2012 -
FOR OLD DONGLES
This file must be downloaded and installed as a full version. THIS SOFTWARE WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE ORIGINAL DONGLE. THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES TO THIS VERSION. Please note that many of the features in this version were released as part of the upgrade to Version 3.0. Peter prefers to work with incremental releases rather than one big one. Therefore, support on new features listed below may be limited.
- NEW - Main screen now displays jumps as green lines (instead of the same color as pass). Jump line visibility can be toggled on/off with a button at the bottom of each main screen tab.
- NEW Elimnate Jumps Wizard works to overstitch and create SMART continuous digitizing of complex objects based on a series of rules designed by digitizing pros!
- NEW warning popup if you try to get a right click menu and you are in pattern mode with nothing selected (and wondering why your menus aren't working).
- NEW Integrate Feature allows you to quickly merge patterns and/or drawn objects together to sew continuously.
- NEW MULTI PASS SELECTION and MENU! Select passes by holding down the "S" key and clicking. Right Click to bring up a menu with many new features. (NOTE - This effectively replaces the Merge Passes Wizard)
- IMPROVED popup menus now close with the ESC key
- CHANGED - Entering the editor no longer prompts to remove Un-necessary jumps because of the new Jumps Wizard. A RIGHT CLICK brings up a menu that gives you access to the same function and MUCH MORE.
- NEW Right Click Edit Menu when a single point is selected lets you SPLIT and SEW FROM THE CENTER OUT AUTOMATICALLY - and much more.
- NEW - BETA SUPPORT for reading PES files. This is experimental only. Comments are appreciated, but we cannot guarantee compatibility at this point. (NOTE - This feature may be DROPPED at any time).
- IMPROVED - Clipping and pathing for sewing around appliqué or embroidery.
- NEW (MQR ONLY) - Multi-jump support for creating custom bounding boxes for tracing basic outlines AND for new morphing features. THIS FEATURE MAY GIVE TOOLS BENEFICIAL FOR OTHER SYSTEMS!
- IMPROVED (MQR ONLY) - Scripting Wizard (part of Create Files for All Passes Wizard) now lets you CLICK to select passes to insert.
Labview 8.5 Runtime Engine: If you get an error about your Labview Runtime being out of date, download and install this. This may also fix printing problems on some systems.
- PRIOR UPDATE HISTORY - opens new browser window with history. You can also download the LAST update here if you need to roll back.
- HELP SYSTEM - If your install is missing the help system, please download the run this update.
The following updates are in PDF format. If you wish to DOWNLOAD them, right click and choose "save target as" or the equivalent in your browser. If you left click, they will open in your browser.